So we’ve survived Ufa Atlassian User Group, the very first meetup, with 17 people visiting our office to hear about jira, confluence, bitbucket and other atlassian products 🙂
We’ve discussed how Jira helped us in reflecting SkuVault development processes, and how do we keep documentation on the feature in Confluence, until it’s released, and what info do we store there.
Panel consisted of Smena.io, modulbank, MEGI, and a couple other teams 🙂 Presentation is available in Russian via this link: UfaAUG_1.
Stay tuned at https://aug.atlassian.com/ufa/ for more events in Ufa 🙂
This time it was all about requirements. And we hosted the event at our cozy SkuVault office:
- Eliciting and preparing requirements from gathering data till development:
- Oleg Gumerov (PO at SMENA – solutions provider for a big delivery service) shared his experience on how they do it in SMENA.io;
- Nur Ibragimov (Head Analyst at modulbank) shared their way of processing requirements;
- Us (me and Ksenia – also PM/ BA at SkuVault) shared how we do it in SkuVault, as well as how we used to work on requirements at Storia.me back in the days.
- Formalizing and Structuring the requirements, by our own Ksenia of SkuVault
- Tracking changes in Requirements by Ksenia (lightning talk)
- Tracking time and Estimations by me (lightning talk)
- Documentation Lifecycle when developing a feature (by me)
And that was my first-time experience of stitching video and audio 🙂
Meetup is in Russian, links are: VK / Meetup / Telegram Channel