Last week me and Alex Pikulev of Agilix recorded Trust Stories podcast episode, on Growing Team Trust in Distributed Teams. Courtesy of In Teams we Trust website
Main bullets are:
– Growing trust in distrubited teams is hard, but nevertheless as important as in co-located team.
– Team itself creates an atmosphere of trust in itself. Our task, as a scrum master, coach, manager – is to help and highlight needed areas.
– XP and especially Pair Programmingи helps in growing trust.
– Intrateam trust, from the informal side (skype beers, navigating as a guest to your colleagues in other locations, bike fixing via the webcam, ordering stuff on flea market in your city and sending it over to a colleague) helps a lot.
– More freedom for the team, for collaborative work and motivation. More trust! Work harder on understanding the context and value of features implemented.
More details (rus) / tg channel : https://t.me/inteamwetrust_rus/35