UPD: Rescheduled Jan. 30th -> to Feb. 6th.
Recently buddies from Moscow recommended me to join Atlassian User Group Leaders,to host Atlassian events in Ufa, so here I am (after an interview with Atassian)!
First ever-ever Atlassian User Group with special Atlassian swag will be happening January 30 2018, 7pm 🙂 Meetup related to all things atlassian and related! Follow the link and save the date 🙂 https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-ufa-presents-ufa-atlassian-user-group-1#/
- # I’ll be talking about how we adapted our development workflow in JIRA
- # Documentation lifecycle in confluence at SkuVault
More topics to come, from our local Atlassian Users 🙂
This time it was all about requirements. And we hosted the event at our cozy SkuVault office:
- Eliciting and preparing requirements from gathering data till development:
- Oleg Gumerov (PO at SMENA – solutions provider for a big delivery service) shared his experience on how they do it in SMENA.io;
- Nur Ibragimov (Head Analyst at modulbank) shared their way of processing requirements;
- Us (me and Ksenia – also PM/ BA at SkuVault) shared how we do it in SkuVault, as well as how we used to work on requirements at Storia.me back in the days.
- Formalizing and Structuring the requirements, by our own Ksenia of SkuVault
- Tracking changes in Requirements by Ksenia (lightning talk)
- Tracking time and Estimations by me (lightning talk)
- Documentation Lifecycle when developing a feature (by me)
And that was my first-time experience of stitching video and audio 🙂
Meetup is in Russian, links are: VK / Meetup / Telegram Channel